Why Become a Member?
MRUC believes that prominent professionals can contribute immensely to the aims and objectives of MRUC, which is to set benchmarks and high quality standards of research in India. This participation is only possible by becoming members of the Council. Members are invited to represent their organisation at the Technical Committee Meetings wherein they can participate and give the Council direction on the industry’s research requirements. The MRUC Board also seeks representation of senior professionals from its member constituents, to participate in achieving the Council’s objectives. Become a Member of MRUC and enjoy the following benefits of a Member:
- Be involved in the research design.
- Assist the MRUC Technical Committee in areas of Quality Control and new research projects.
- Receive regular newsletters, invitation to seminars and workshops conducted by MRUC.
- Nominate a representative to MRUC's Board of Governors.
- Avail special discount on reports/products when you subscribe to IRS Reports.
- You can be part of data validation (only Technical Committee Members).
- You can apply for accompaniments and back checks for field visits.