Media Research Users Council is a registered not-for-profit body of members drawn from major Advertisers, Advertising Agencies, Publishers, and Broadcast/Other Media.
- MRUC was incorporated in 1994 and has nearly 250 members.
- An active corporate membership from all industry stakeholders
- Over 100 Advertisers and Agencies - including Hindustan Unilever, Dabur, P&G, Colgate, Hawkins, Wipro, Effem, Kotak etc. and Agencies including Group M, Lintas, Madison, RK Swamy, Triton, Spatial Access etc.
- Nearly 150 Media companies including Doordarshan, Star TV, Bennett Coleman, Hindustan Times, Jagran Group, ABP, Mathrubhumi, Gujarat Samachar etc.
- MRUC is a User Body and exists solely to serve the interests of it members, as far as media research is concerned.
- MRUC has championed only one cause over the last eighteen years and that is to ensure that users have valid, timely and cost-effective audience assessment on media.
Back to Top